Used Car Loan Calculator
- Simple and easy to use used car loan EMI calculator
- Check loan tenure, interest rate and total loan amount based on this EMI calculator
- Variety of schemes that allow you to save on interest rate
- Flexible repayment tenures ranging from 12 to 60 months
Used Car Loan EMI Calculator by Muthoot Capital
You have decided to buy a used car and are not sure what the EMI will look like. The dilemma can be solved by referring to the free used car loan EMI calculator available on the website of Muthoot Capital Services Limited. The used car loan calculator is a very helpful tool that uses a formula to determine monthly EMIs for the loan taken to own your dream car.
Used Car Loan Calculator
Use our EMI calculator to know your monthly installment. Select the loan amount, the applicable rate of interest, and tenure. In an instant, you will get the details of the installment, and the total amount payable. It is a free tool which is easy to use and is designed to help you make informed decisions.
The tenure of the loan you are applying for, the applicable interest rates and the amount that you need form the basis of the EMI calculation. You can play with the variables on the calculator to arrive at the EMI figure you are most comfortable with.
How does Used Car Loan EMI Calculator work?
The used car EMI calculator can be used to select the most suitable tenure and amount you avail of as a loan. You can use the slider to fill in different values for tenure in months, interest rate, and the loan amount and adjust them till you reach the figure that suits you perfectly. The used car loan EMI calculator is a free tool available on the website of Muthoot Capital Service Ltd.
- The tenure of the loan is calculated in months as you are calculating the Monthly Equated Instalments. So if you plan to take a loan for 5 years you fill the tenure in the calculator as 60 months.
- The Principal loan amount is the total amount that you will avail as a used car loan from Muthoot Capital.
- The rate of interest is the rate that will be charged on the principal loan amount. The rates may vary according to schemes. The rate of interest is a prime factor to determine EMIs.
Factors Affecting Used Car Loan EMI
There are many factors which the used car EMI calculator takes into consideration. As mentioned above, the used car loan calculator takes into account the principal loan amount, tenure, and rate of interest. Change in insertion of the variables causes the change in the EMI amount. There are multiple factors on which the loan granted can vary.
- Whether you are Salaried, a Self- Employed Professional or in business.
- The income slab you fall into.
- Your age
- The tenure of the loan
- The car loan scheme that you are eligible for at Muthoot capital.
- The insured value of the car you have selected also impacts your loan eligibility.
Benefits of Used Car Loan EMI Calculator
The used car EMI calculator is an efficient tool to ascertain the amount you will be paying every month against the loan taken. The used car loan calculator is a very helpful tool and absolutely hassle-free.
- All you need to do is enter the three basic inputs: rate of interest, loan tenure, and the loan amount once you click on the icon on the right hand side of the page.
- The tool makes the process transparent and clear.
- You can plan your budget from the time you initiate the loan process. You can avail the plan best suited for your requirements.
- You can make choices that allow you to save on interest.
used car loan emi calculator FAQs
The formula for calculating the EMIs a bit complicated. However, for your understanding, there are three main components used - principal loan amount, interest rate and loan tenure which is calculated in months. Instead of spending time understanding the formula, you can easily calculate your EMI with our easy-to-use and fast used car EMI calculator.
You need the following documents:
- Income proof in the form of ITR or Form 16.
- Address proof in the form of passport, Aadhaar card, voter Id card, / voters ID card / driving license / utility bills/ ration card / LIC policy.
- Identity proof in the form of Passport, Aadhaar card, driving license, PAN card, Voter’s Id card
- Asset proof in the form of land/ house/ building tax receipt
- The filled application form and a recent passport size photograph.
- Determining your EMIs becomes easy with our used car loan calculator.
Apart from the interest rate you pay as part of the EMI component, there are nominal processing charges and applicable taxes you may have to pay one-time. The used car loan EMI calculator can help you figure out the monthly installment - just remember, the processing charge is a one time fee.
Blue Soch Stories
First-hand account of customer experiences
Radhakrishnan is a tea/coffee distributor. Initially, he used to distribute tea in the market by walking everywhere. Walking from one place to another place took a lot of time and then he upgrader to a cycle. read more
Tea / Coffee Distributor
My Name is Ilankovan. I acquired this two-wheeler loans with Muthoot Fincorp which was a trouble-free process. Muthoot assisted me to own this scooter I am contentedly driving this scooter also I pay my dues regularly without any problem. read more
My name is Rajkumar Sarkar and stay in Laketown, Kolkata. My family includes me, my wife and our son, I have also a small car rental business. My son studies in the school, & I have to drop him and pick him up from the school. read more
Car Rental Business
My name is Chaaya Sanjay Bilhare, I live in Kasa Ambori Taluka, of Pune District. I own a shop named “Devman” which we started on Gudipadwa (Maharashtrian New Year). I wanted to buy a two-wheeler for my business like this but was unable to buy. read more
Chaaya Sanjay Bilhare
Want to Buy Used Car for Social Distancing in 2021? These Points will Guide You
- 21 Jul, 2021
- | By Muthoot Capital
- | Used Car Loan