Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- Easy to use two wheeler loan EMI Calculator
- Lower Interest rates for two wheeler loans on EMI
- Get scooter and bike loans for longer tenure of up to 48 months
Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator by Muthoot Capital
Muthoot Capital Services Pvt. Ltd. offers a free and easy-to-use two wheeler loan EMI calculator. You can calculate your monthly outflow at the click of a button. Just click on the EMI calculator button to get started. Our dynamic two wheeler loan calculator helps you calculate the monthly repayment amount of your loan immediately. Fill your financial details and an auto computed figure will be displayed. You can easily plan your monthly budget accordingly.
Two Wheeler Loan Calculator
Use our EMI calculator to know your monthly installment. Select the loan amount, the applicable rate of interest, and tenure. In an instant, you will get the details of the installment, and the total amount payable. It is a free tool which is easy to use and is designed to help you make informed decisions.
The process of applying for a two wheeler loan is easy and transparent in the modern, internet-enabled world. You can repay the loan in Equated Monthly Installments or EMI. It is the amount that you pay the lender every month of the loan tenure. It is a mix of the principal amount and interest along with applicable taxes.
Formula for Two Wheeler Loan Calculator
The Two Wheeler Loan EMI value is calculated using the formula :
P x R x [(1 + R) N / ((1 + R) N – 1]
- P denotes the loan’s principal amount,
- R denotes the relevant rate of interest, and
- N denotes the loan’s duration in months.
The formula for the Two Wheeler Loan Calculator is broadly dependent on the following:
- Principal two-wheeler loan amount or the amount taken as a loan
- Applicable rate of interest per month
- Loan tenure. It is calculated in months, so it will be 6 months, 12 months, etc.
How to use a Two Wheeler Loan Calculator
It is advisable that you know your EMI amount before you commit to a two-wheeler finance. By using a two wheeler loan EMI calculator you will be able to plan how to repay your loan without any issues.
- If you are looking to buy a bike on EMI you must first chalk out your monthly budget and the amount you can afford as an EMI per month.
- You must take a reasonable figure that you can afford – our company representative can help you calculate the loan to value (LTV) ratio, which suggests the loan amount and EMI best suited to your income
- You need to open the two wheeler loan calculator tool and select the required details like the amount of loan you need, the interest rate that would be applicable and the tenure of the loan.
- You can fill in the details with different loan amounts, tenure and interest rate till you reach an EMI amount suiting your needs.
Take your time in adjusting the various options on the calculator so that you are comfortable with the tentative EMI. The EMI calculator is a good guide. You can also contact our representative to find out your eligibility and the interest rate that you would get to get an exact EMI amount. Interest rates may vary from scheme to scheme. Your credit history also determines the rate of interest you command. Once you have the exact details, it is simple to arrive at a perfect calculation on the EMI calculator.
Benefits of using Two Wheeler Loan Calculator
You have taken the first step towards buying a bike on EMI but are not sure of the benefits of using the two wheeler loan calculator. The list below will dispel all your doubts.
- One of the most important benefits of using a two-wheeler loan EMI calculator is that you get a fair idea of the amount that you would need to pay each month to own your bike. You can get rid of manual calculations and get an accurate number with a click.
- The calculator allows you to choose the tenure that suits you best. You can minimise the interest you pay if you can estimate the tenure that helps you choose the most suitable EMI.
- EMI calculators help you compare the costs and choose the best loan. They furnish you with a quote and you can choose the one that suits your requirements.
- You can be aware of the financials involved beforehand and that gives you space for negotiation. You can bargain on the rate of interest and processing fee and reduce added costs.
- The most important function of the loan calculator is that it helps you gather information on the charges that are involved. The break up gives you clarity about what you are paying under what head.
Muthoot FinCorp Branches
If you have been searching ‘two wheeler loan near me’, we are here to serve you. Find your nearest branch and pay us a visit!
Muthoot FinCorp Ltd.
No 46/423B, 1st Floor, Goodshed Road, Fly Over Jn
Thalassery – 670101
Near Sangamam Auditorium
Muthoot FinCorp Ltd.
Jagannath Shankar Sheth
488/B, Ground Flr, Matru Kripa Building, H Marg
Mumbai – 400002
Near Rajesh Farsan Mart
Muthoot FinCorp Ltd.
No 107, 1st Floor, Wheeler Road
Bengaluru – 560005
Opposite Indian Gymkhana Ground
Find Muthoot FinCorp Two Wheeler Loan Branch near you – Locate Now
two wheeler loan emi calculator FAQs
It is easy to buy a bike on EMI in a few easy steps. Visit the site and check your eligibility. Use the two wheeler loan calculator to understand how long your tenure should be and what is the quantum of the EMI you can pay comfortably every month. The loan calculator will help you gauge your capacity to take the loan. Check out your monthly budget plan and set your equated monthly instalments accordingly.
Here are the documents you require when you buy a bike on EMI.
- ID proofs - Aadhaar, voter Id, passport or a driving license.
- Address proof - Aadhaar, passport, driving license or a utility bill.
- Income proof - IT returns, salary slips or bank account statement of the last 6 months is mandatory. It is a good idea to use the two wheeler loan calculator to ascertain your EMI amount.
Yes, there are some charges that are a part of the loan like processing charges. You also have to pay a small interest component and applicable taxes when you buy a bike on EMI. These charges are added to the Equated Monthly Instalment.
The EMI is the sum total of the principal amount of the loan, the interest component as reducing interest and the taxes applicable. Some loans may also add the processing charges in the sum total. The two-wheeler loan calculator takes into account the amount left over after the down payment is made. When you avail our special schemes when buying a bike on EMI the entire amount is repaid as EMI and no down payment is required.
Blue Soch Stories
First-hand account of customer experiences
Radhakrishnan is a tea/coffee distributor. Initially, he used to distribute tea in the market by walking everywhere. Walking from one place to another place took a lot of time and then he upgrader to a cycle.
My Name is Ilankovan. I acquired this two-wheeler loans with Muthoot Fincorp which was a trouble-free process. Muthoot assisted me to own this scooter I am contentedly driving this scooter also I pay my dues regularly without any problem.
My name is Rajkumar Sarkar and stay in Laketown, Kolkata. My family includes me, my wife and our son, I have also a small car rental business. My son studies in the school, & I have to drop him and pick him up from the school.
My name is Chaaya Sanjay Bilhare, I live in Kasa Ambori Taluka, of Pune District. I own a shop named “Devman” which we started on Gudipadwa (Maharashtrian New Year). I wanted to buy a two-wheeler for my business like this but was unable to buy.
Please feel free to contact us on toll free number or send us your query on our email.
What are you waiting for?
Call our representative now to apply for Two Wheeler Loan with Muthoot Capital