Two Wheeler Loan in Chennai
Two Wheeler Loan in Chennai by Muthoot Capital
If you are looking for a two wheeler loan in Chennai, then look no further. Bike finance in Chennai is made easy with easy and hassle-free two wheeler loans from the reputed and trusted Muthoot Capital Service Limited, the part of Muthoot Pappchan Group (also known as Muthoot Blue).
The fast and economical mode of transport is very practical in the busy streets of this metropolis. So, if you have been thinking of buying that shiny new bike or scooter, it is the right time now.
Features & Benefits: Muthoot Capital Two Wheeler Loan in Chennai
Muthoot Capital Two wheeler loans are very easy to avail and repayment structure is also simple. As resale value of the bike is high, you can buy a new model at will.
If you are looking to finance your bike in Chennai there are some major points that you need to consider.
- Attractive interest rates starting at 0.99%*
- Flexible repayment options ranging from 12-48 months.
- Easy and simple documentation process
- Browse our special schemes to suit your needs
- Easy eligibility criteria suiting different budgets and finance options for people looking to buy a two-wheeler.
- Low downpayment/EMI schemes make it easier to get the loan
- You can avail of the loan on asset base, income base or no income base. All you need to do is provide documents for all three scenarios.
- Get loans up to 100% for specific models under specific schemes. Contact our customer care representative at 1800 102 1616 to know more.
Eligibility Criteria Required for Muthoot Capital Two Wheeler loans in Chennai
The eligibility criteria to get a bike loan in Chennai from Muthoot Capital is easy to understand and fulfil. A two wheeler loan eligibility list is provided for your reference.
- Age between 18(at the time of application) and 65(at the end of the loan tenure)
- You should be an Indian national.
- Minimum net income of Rs.96000/- p.a. for salaried profile / net profit of Rs. 1,20,000/- p.a. for self-employed profile
Documents Required for Muthoot Capital Two Wheeler Finance in Chennai
MuthootCapital has an easy and simple documentation process. The important documents required for a two wheeler loan are listed below in detail.
- Valid identity proof: Any one of passport / Aadhaar card / voters ID card / driving license / PAN card
- Valid address proof: Any one of passport / Aadhaar card / voters ID card / driving license / telephone bill / electricity bill / gas connection bills / ration card/ LIC policy.
- Income proof: ITR / form 16 / pay slip / salary credit in bank statement
- Asset proof: Latest land / building / house tax reciept
- Recent passport size photo
These simple documents are easy to compile and furnish to avail two wheeler loans from Muthoot Capital in Chennai.
How to Apply for Muthoot Capital Two Wheeler Loan in Chennai?
Our two wheeler loan in Chennai can be availed by applying online or by simply walking into a branch of Muthoot Fincorp or contacting our representatives at automobile dealerships.
- If you are applying online, you need to click here to give your contact details and a representative will connect with you to initiate the process.
- Our highly trained sales representatives will help you understand the eligibility criteria, documents needed to complete the application and the process through which you canfinally avail the loan.
- You need to get your documents in place and fill the application form.
- Choose your EMI and down payment suitability and you are all set for a quick approval and disbursal.
These simple steps help you to get a bike or scooter loan best suited your requirements. Never wait in a queue for public conveyance again. Reach your workplace in good time and take that ride with your loved ones. A two wheeler will set you free to pursue your dreams.