Which are the Best Mileage Cars for Daily Commute
Last Modified: 20-February-2023
Owning a car is a dream for many, but it is also necessary for many individuals. If the only thing stopping one from buying a car is money, then they need to consider a used car loan.
There is no wrong in choosing a pre-owned or used car, which will get them closer to their ideal car if they cannot afford one, especially at the start of their profession. A used car is a common choice for many first-time buyers due to its cheaper initial cost.
Obtaining the ideal vehicle is made simple with a used car loan. Both salaried and self-employed people can borrow money from Muthoot Capital for used cars with low-interest rates, easy-to-meet used car loan eligibility and flexible repayment options. Muthoot Capital finances individuals’ car purchase prices, and there you have the freedom to choose how much you want to pay each month.
Top Mileage Cars in India with Price
|Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
|₹ 3.75 to 5.56 Lakh
|Maruti Suzuki WagonR
|₹ 5.47 to 7.20 Lakh
|Maruti Suzuki Swift
|₹ 5.92 to 8.85 Lakh
|₹ 4.64 to 5.99 Lakh
|Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
|₹ 6.18 to 9.59 Lakh
List Of The Best Mileage Cars in India For Daily Commutes
The best mileage cars for daily commute in 2023 are:
1. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Maruti Suzuki Alto is a hatchback car popular across India and is one of the best mileage cars for daily commuters. Its features include excellent fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and an affordable price tag.
The Maruti Alto 800 best mileage car in petrol offering 24.70 kmpl and CNG model offering 33.00 kmpl.
2. Maruti Suzuki WagonR
The WagonR, the car from Maruti Suzuki, is another vehicle that excels as a commuter vehicle because of its excellent practicality, simple controls, ample equipment, and most recently, automatic transmission and 1.2-litre petrol engine options.
Highway mileage for the Maruti Wagon R ranges from 21.5 kmpl to 33.54 kmpl.
Additional Read: Difference between new car loan and used car loan
3. Maruti Suzuki Swift
For those who want an affordable ride on their daily commute and enjoy the sporty and attractive look, the Maruti Suzuki Swift may be a perfect pick.
In addition to its unique appearance, it sports a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces powerful performance, is economical, and provides adequate equipment for the rear seats. It becomes a genuinely pleasant family hatch for the masses due to all this. A preferred option for commuters because of its inexpensive and easy to maintain.
Maruti Swift is the best mileage diesel car offering mileage of 28.40 kmpl and its petrol versiong is offering mileage of 22.00 kmpl.
4. Renault Kwid
The Kwid is designed to offer drivers a premium car experience while offering them greater fuel efficiency than the segment average.
Both 0.8 and 1.0-litre petrol engines have been offered, with the latter having an optional AMT. The Kwid also provides a good level of fuel efficiency, a smooth ride, and light steering.
The Renault Kwid’s highway mileage ranges from 23.01 to 25.17 kmpl for both the manual and automatic petrol versions.
5. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
If individuals are looking for a vehicle with various driving and safety features, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is the right choice for them.
With a comfortable cabin, simple controls, and inexpensive maintenance, it is appropriate for driving in traffic.
Mileage for the Hyundai Grand i10 ranges from 17.0 to 24.0 kmpl.
Why Choose A Used Car Loan To Buy High Mileage Cars?
There are various benefits to obtaining a used car loan from Muthoot Capital, including easy-to-meet used car loan eligibility. People might have the car of their dreams for a reasonable monthly cost if they choose to finance a used car.
- Borrowers may receive up to 95% of the vehicle’s value under various circumstances. A smaller down payment allows them to save money for unforeseen costs.
- No hassles are involved in the application procedure, and applicants can even do it online. Additionally, the number of documents needed is very few.
- Second-hand automobile loans have flexible repayment schedules varying from 12 to 60 months.
- The used-car loans from Muthoot Capital have affordable interest rates.
- The used car loan eligibility requirements are simple, allowing most people to apply.
Buying a car is an expensive investment. In addition to the amount one spends, one also needs to factor in maintenance costs, insurance premiums, and depreciation. Due to this, taking out a loan from a lender can frequently result in long-term financial savings.
Taking out a used car loan depends on several factors, including one’s current financial situation, used car loan eligibility, etc. Thus, take into account your financial condition before taking out a loan.
1. What are the highest mileage cars in India?
Mileage is something Indians focus on most. The most successful cars in India are those that come with great fuel efficiency and affordable budget.
Here are a few examples:
Maruti Suzuki Celerio (26.68 Kmpl on petrol and 35.6 km/kg on CNG), Hyundai i20 (21-25 kmpl), Hyundai Verna (19.2-25 Kmpl), Swift Dzire ( 24.12 Kmpl – 31.12 km/kg with its petrol and CNG), and Maruti Alto K10 (24.9 Kmpl).
2. Which is the best mileage car under 5 lakhs?
Maruti Suzuki Espresso: It is a 4-seater hatchback compact car, designed for Indian roads. The price starts from 4.25 Lakh and the BS6 compliant and CNG engine options give mileage of 21.7 Kmpl on petrol and 31.27 Km/kg on CNG. These features make it the best mileage car in India under 5 lakh.
3. Which are the best low price cars with good mileage?
Best Low-budget Cars with Good Mileage:
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire- Price: 6.24 9.17 Lakh and Mileage: 24.12 Kmpl (petrol) – 31.12 Km/Kg (CNG)
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10- Price: 3.99 – 5.83 Lakh and Mileage: 24.9kmpl.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift: Price: 5.91 – 8.85 Lakh and Mileage: 23.76 Kmpl on petrol to 30.9km/kg on CNG.
- Renault Kwid- Price: 4.64 – 5.99 Lakh and mileage: 22.25 Kmpl.
4. Which is the most fuel-efficient car in India?
Highest average car in India:
Maruti Suzuki Celerio AMT:
When it comes to a great car, most Indians believe in fuel efficiency and reasonable cost. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio has everything that one needs. The second-gen model has made this car the best average car in India with a mileage of 26.68 Kmpl. The price starts from 6.23 Lakh.
5. Which Indian petrol car gives the best mileage?
Highest mileage petrol car in India varies depending on the model and engine specifications. However, some of the Indian cars with a good fuel efficiency reputation include:
- Maruti Suzuki Alto with Mileage: 33.00 kmpl
- Renault Kwid with Mileage: 25.17 kmpl
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R with Mileage: 33.54 kmpl
- Maruti Suzuki Swift with Mileage: 22.00 kmpl
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios with Mileage: 24.00 kmpl
It’s recommended to check the official fuel efficiency ratings and choose the one that fits your needs.
6. Which diesel car gives the highest mileage?
It’s difficult to determine the highest mileage diesel car in India as it can vary depending on several factors such as driving conditions, maintenance, and individual driving style. However, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios tops the list of best mileage diesel car in India with 24 kmpl mileage.
- KTM 250 Adventure vs KTM 390 Adventure – Uncover the Superior Option!
- Best Used Cars Under 1 Lakh in India
- Tata Nexon: Redefining Subcompact SUVs for Today’s Lifestyle
Please feel free to contact us on toll free number or send us your query on our email.