Getting an Instant Two-Wheeler Loan Online: Complete Guide
Last Modified: 25-November-2022
Getting a two-wheeler loan is now more convenient and easier than ever with Muthoot Capital. We provide financing up to 100% of the on-road price of the scooter or bike you wish to purchase, along with rates of interest starting at 0.99% per annum.
A two-wheeler is a significant purchase. Muthoot Capital understands the importance of this buying decision and provides easy repayment options along with flexible tenures. This means your life gets a new level of mobility not only for conveyance but also when it comes to repaying your two wheeler loans.
Getting an Instant Two-Wheeler Loan Online:
Since the onset of the global pandemic, the perspective toward public transport or shared transportation methods has changed. Getting a personal two-wheeler helps in solving this dilemma without adding too many maintenance and fuel charges as a car would.
Whether you wish to buy a premium sports bike, a simple model for your daily commute, or a gearless scooter, Muthoot Capital gives you easy loans to buy your choice of a two-wheeler. We ensure that you are informed of your two-wheeler loan status instantly. You can also know your status easily using the Muthoot Blue App.
You can start your two-wheeler loan application process online or walk into a Muthoot Capital branch near you and interact with our customer representatives. Once you fill out the two-wheeler financing application form, we have a team available 24×7 to assist you. From filling out the form correctly to convenience along every step that follows, we make sure that the entire loan application process is a breeze
Easy Financing Process for Your Next Two-Wheeler:
Buying a two-wheeler is easy when you have attractive online finance options like the two-wheeler loan by Muthoot Capital. We have decades of experience in finance options and have used our expertise to simplify the process, ensuring you get access to your two-wheeler finance in the shortest time possible.
The first thing you need to do before starting the loan application process is to decide which model you want to buy and its on-road price. You should also decide you want to go for a brand-new two-wheeler one. This will help you get an estimate of your budget. You will then be better placed to evaluate how much you already have and how much you need to borrow for your loan. Using the two wheeler loan EMI calculator on our website, you can calculate how much of your disposable income will go towards this purchase.
You can get a better idea of your loan eligibility by looking at factors like age, gross income, residential status, etc. Once your application form has been accepted, you will get regular updates about the status of your loan application. You can also check its status online by entering your details.
Eligibility Criteria for a Two-Wheeler Loan:
It’s easy to get a two-wheeler loan from Muthoot Capital as long as you meet the criteria established:
- You must be either a salaried individual or a self-employed professional.
- You must be over 18 years of age while applying for the loan and below 68 years of age at the end of the loan tenure.
- Your annual salary must be a minimum of Rs. 1,20,000 per annum – (10,000 per Month) to avail of a loan. As a business owner or self-employed individual, you need a minimum income of Rs. 1,20,000 per annum.
- You need to have valid KYC documentation such as a voter ID, passport, Aadhar card, etc.
How to Get a Two-Wheeler Loan Instantly:
- Determine the precise loan value that you need. Evaluate how much you already have and how much more you need to get the best bike loan option.
- Check your creditworthiness and evaluate your options using the EMI calculator on our website.
- Fill out the application form patiently and correctly. If you submit an incomplete or incorrect form, it could slow down the approval process and cause delays for no reason. Your customer support representative can help you complete this process.
- Applying with the help of a guarantor or a co-applicant like a parent or a guardian so that your chances of loan approval are higher.
Once you have met each of these conditions, reach out to our team of experts to start your loan application process.
- Piaggio Bike Price in India – New Bike Models 2023
- Royal Enfield Bike Prices in India 2023
- TVS Scooter Models With Price in India
Please feel free to contact us on toll free number or send us your query on our email.