Women’s Top 10 Two-Wheelers/ Scooties in India
Last Modified: 5-December-2022
India’s automobile industry is booming with women-centric two-wheelers. Today women are the target audience for several automakers. As a result, automakers compete to offer competitive prices in this newfound market.
Several good choices are in the market, making it tough to pick a two-wheeler with the help of a two wheeler loan for yourself or your loved ones.
Best Scooters For Women
Here you can check the list of the best scooty for women available in India:
1. Yamaha Fascino | Fascino 125
- Yamaha Fascino 125cc is available in 17 metallic colour touches.
- Its fuel economy is 66 Kmpl.
- The scooter is powered by a 125cc BS6 engine that generates a power of 8.04 bhp and a torque of 10.3 Nm.
- It has front and rear drum brakes for both wheels.
- It weighs 99 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 5.2 litres.
The scooter has a retro and curvy design. Its apron-mounted front turn indicators, a front fender of the body colour, and a step-up seat grab rail. Its features include the Bluetooth-enabled Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X app and Smart Motor Generator (SMG) System.
2. TVS Scooty Zest 110
- TVS scooty is one of the first two-wheeler vehicles made specifically for women.
- The Scooty Zest is a lightweight, only 98 kg, scooty armed with a 110cc engine. It has a stunning design.
- It gives a mileage of 62 kmpl, making it a perfect pick for everyday travelling.
- You will get large under-seat storage.
- The USP of the scooty is its lightweight and short height of its seat.
3. Hero Pleasure Plus 110
- Hero Pleasure Plus is an entry-level scooter.
- The scooter is available in 2 variants. A 110.9cc BS6 engine powers the scooter.
- Both wheels have front and rear drum brakes.
- The scooter weighs 104 kg. Its fuel tank capacity is 4.8 litres.
- Smooth-flowing lines across its body complement its attractive design.
4. Honda Activa 6G
- Activa is known as an effective and convenient vehicle.
- The Activa 6G comes with a classic design, a BS6 engine, and a mileage of 63 kmpl.
- Although costly, it may not attract college goings people, unlike working-class females.
- It is extra spacious to store your stuff. Get your Activa at an affordable two-wheeler loan interest rate.
5. TVS Jupiter
- TVS Jupiter’s design is simple yet bold. Its engine capacity is 109.7 cc.
- It provides a mileage of 50 KMPL.
- Its weight is 107 kg, and its seat height is 765 mm.
- You can fill its tank with 6 litres of petrol.
- It generates a maximum power of 7.37 bhp.
6. Honda Dio
- The Dio is a powerful scooter with a 110cc engine capacity.
- Its mileage is around 66kmpl mileage. Compared to Activa, its physical attributes are more powerful.
- The Honda Dio is also a lightweight scooter.
- It is a scooter for individuals who prefer stylish and powerful vehicles.
7. TVS Wego
- Wego’s body-balancing technology allures many females.
- The latest model scooty allows the riders to control the scooty, even during sharp turns and while carrying heavy loads.
- It has sync-braking and weighs approximately 108 kg.
- It can give you a mileage of about 70 kmpl.
8.Vespa UC 125
- Vespa is new to Indian territory and gained traction within a short span exponentially.
- It has a powerful 125 cc engine, a mileage of 47.75 kmpl and a combi-braking system.
- It looks like a tailor-made design for females. Being stylish by design and vibrant in many colours, a facility for smartphone connectivity makes it a popular option.
- You can get the best two-wheeler loan with an NBFC at affordable interest rates.
9. Suzuki Access 125
- Suzuki is considered the best scooty for women.
- The mileage of the scooty will be 64 kmpl.
- It can soak up bumps, has a BS6 single-cylinder four-stroke engine and has a USB charger feature.
- It is one of the most refined scooters in India, providing superb ride quality.
- You will get turn-by-turn navigation.
- Its practical features include an external fuel filler cap and large storage.
10. Yamaha Ray ZR 125
- The Yamaha Ray ZR 125 is powered by a 125cc BS6 engine, generating a power of 8.04 bhp at 6,500rpm.
- It generates a torque of 10.3 Nm at 5,000rpm.
- It has a front and rear drum brake system on both wheels; it weighs only 98 kg.
- Its fuel tank capacity is 5.2 litres.
Such options will help you to get the answer to – ‘which scooty is best for ladies?’
Thus, these are the options for picking the best scooty for women. You can finance your scooty with us at affordable rates.
Top Scooters For Women in India Price Comparison
|Scooters Name||Price Range(Ex-showroom)|
|Yamaha Fascino | Fascino 125||Rs.51,175 to Rs.52,675|
|TVS Scooty Zest 110||Rs.51,175 to Rs.52,675|
|Hero Pleasure Plus 110||Rs.55,600 to Rs.57,600|
|Honda Activa 6G||Rs.64,464 to Rs.65,964|
|TVS Jupiter||Rs.62,062 to Rs.68,562|
|Honda Dio||Rs.60,542 to Rs.63,892|
|TVS Wego||Rs.54,724 (Approx.)|
|Vespa UC 125||Rs.93,143 (Approx.)|
|Suzuki Access 125||Rs.68,800 to Rs.71,700|
|Yamaha Ray ZR 125||Rs.67,530 to Rs.71,530|
- Top 10 Bikes for Long Rides – Best Touring Bikes in India
- Best Cars Under 5 Lakhs in India
- CNG vs Petrol vs Diesel – Which Car To Opt For
Please feel free to contact us on toll free number or send us your query on our email.