Top 10 Bikes for Long Rides – Best Touring Bikes in India
Last Modified: 28-April-2023
Bikes or two-wheelers are convenient, cheaper, and a style element. Therefore, people often choose bikes over cars for long rides. It helps you enjoy the surroundings and quickly get out of traffic. They are also fuel efficient.
People are increasingly buying touring and adventure two-wheelers for long-distance rides. These bikes are often costly and sometimes difficult to buy through savings. A bike loan can be helpful in this regard. Bike loan eligibility in Muthoot Finance is easy to meet. You can also look for a ‘two-wheeler loan’ while buying your desired bike.
Top 10 bikes for long-distance travel in India
1. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- Royal Enfield is the first name that comes to everyone’s mind when thinking of a bike for long tours.
- The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is a treat for bike lovers. It is one of the best motorcycles for long-distance travel and makes the journey adventurous, comfortable, and safe for the rider.
- The bike has a sturdy and strong design coupled with smooth performance. Its mileage is 25 to 30 kmpl (Kilometre per litre), producing 47 bhp power and 52 nm torque.
2. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- Bajaj is one of India’s most trusted brands in the field of two-wheelers.
- The Bajaj Avenger Cruiser 220 has a robust look for a relatively affordable price. The bike has an ergonomic structure that suits high-altitude journeys.
- It offers great comfort, style, and safety all in one package. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 has a 220cc engine and produces 19 bhp power and 17.5 nm torque. It gives a mileage of 35 to 40 kmpl and has an in-build five-speed gearbox.
- Look for a ‘two-wheeler loan’ with easy bike loan eligibility to buy a Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220.
3. KTM 390 Duke
- Long distance rides and KTM go hand-in-hand.
- The KTM 390 Duke has a six-speed gearbox and a 373.2 cc engine.
- It has a powerful performance profile and stylish look, which make it popular among youngsters.
- It has rear and front disc brakes and a coloured TFT screen to navigate for quick connectivity to the rider’s smartphone.
4. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- The best bikes list can never have only a single Royal Enfield bike.
- The company’s Thunderbird 350 model is elegant, powerful, and pampers riders with multiple features that offer safety and comfort during long-distance journeys.
- The bike has excellent performance and a powerful engine of 346 cc.
- Thunderbird 350 produces 19.8 bhp power and 28 nm of torque. Its mileage is 30 kmpl.
5. KTM 390 Adventure
- Another smart and price-efficient bike from KTM, the KTM 390 Adventure offers amazing features, like switchable ABS, cornering ABS, and traction control.
- It has a 373 cc engine and produces 42.3 bhp power and 37 nm torque.
- Its mileage is 25 kmpl.
6. Bajaj Dominar 400
- The Bajaj Dominar 400 is a much-loved bike in India.
- It is affordable and offers some adventurous and practical features for its price bracket.
- Solo travellers on high-altitude trips can opt for this bike’s comfort and safety.
- The bike has a 373cc engine and produces 39.42bhp power and 35nm torque.
- The six-speed gearbox bike offers a mileage of 27 kmpl.
Additional Read: Best Bikes For Indian Roads
7. Jawa Perak
- Bikers looking for a bike for solo trips can choose the Jawa Perak for for its heavy look and durable structure.
- It has a powerful engine of 334 cc and produces 30 bhp power and 32.74 nm torque.
- It has a six-speed manual gearbox and a single-cylinder engine.
- The bike is suitable for mild adventures and solo rides.
8. BMW GS310
- BMW has brought the most comfortable long riding bike for bike lovers.
- The bike is priced on the higher end and justifies the price with the premium feel it offers.
- The bike gives the feel and comfort of the GS models of BMW. While these bikes satisfy your requirements, the cost keeps you back.
- You can always consider Muthoot Finance to check your bike loan eligibility.
9. Mahindra Mojo XT 300
- This bike is suitable for multiple terrains within the city or on long journeys.
- It has a unique look and a sturdy build with a good mileage of 25 kmpl.
10. Royal Enfield Himalayan
- The bike has a four-stroke, 411 cc engine and is a great companion on rough terrains and high altitudes.
These are the top 10 bikes you can look for long rides. In addition, you can always consider Muthoot Capital for the best two-wheeler loans. So what are you waiting for? The path to your dream bike is here.
- BS4 Vs. BS6 – What Is the Difference Between BSIV & BSVI Engines?
- Most Comfortable Bikes In India Under Rs.2 Lakh in India 2023
- A Few Steps You Can Follow to Get a Driving Licence in India
Please feel free to contact us on toll free number or send us your query on our email.