Best Cars Under 5 Lakhs in India
Last Modified: 17-January-2023
The automotive sector in India is one of the largest sectors in the country. In FYI 2021, there were approximately 2.39 million registered passenger vehicles in India. Most of these are new cars, as the number of used cars sold in India in the same period is 4.4 million. A used car is always lower in price as compared to a new car. It helps people fulfill their dream of owning a car.
Often it’s difficult to choose from various options for used cars because the car has to fit your budget while offering you the best possible features, good mileage cars for daily commute, and unparalleled performance. This blog will help you find a car with top-notch features, good mileage, and unparalleled performance under ₹5 lakhs.
Top Cars Under ₹5 Lakhs in India
Before you read the list we have collated, if you are planning to purchase a used car make sure you choose from a trustworthy dealer.
1. Renault Kwid:
- The Renault Kwid is among the best buys under ₹5 lakhs.
- The car is an entry-level hatchback from Renault that comes in four trims, RXL, RXL (O), RTX, and Climber.
- The car comes in manual and automatic versions and is a petrol car.
- It has an attractive look, and its compact design makes it ideal for Indian roads.
- The car offers a mileage of 16 km/pl (kilometre per litre) in the city.
- Renault Kwid has an engine of up to 999 cc.
- If you love the car, but it is out of your budget, you can look for a loan for used cars online.
2. Maruti Suzuki S-Presso:
- The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso has a 998 cc engine, manual, and automatic transmission and offers a mileage of 21.53 to 31.19 km/kg.
- S-Presso has compact dimensions and good space utilisation to seat 4 to 5 people comfortably.
- The car is easy to drive, with comfortable controls at the driver’s disposal. Additionally, it has a big, usable boot space and superior ride quality.
- Make sure you get the best possible interest rate to buy a used car with a loan.
3. Hyundai Santro:
- Hyundai has brought back its Santro car with a new design and additional features for car enthusiasts. It has a bi-fuel option (Petrol and CNG).
- Buyers can choose from the six variants of the car.
- The car has features like a rear window wiper plus washer, rear defogger, a rear parking camera, a beige and black theme interior, and a 6.9-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- The CNG variant of the car has a fire extinguisher for passenger safety.
Additional Read: Best Ways to Improve Your Car Mileage
4. Maruti Suzuki Eeco:
- The Maruti Eeco car comes in 4 variants.
- The large glass area and upright design of the car offer better visibility.
- It has rear sliding doors and an option for third-row seats.
- The car is available in petrol and CNG versions with a manual transmission.
- A max torque of 104.4 Nm makes the car more powerful and fuel-efficient than the earlier version.
- The 11+ safety features, ample space, and contemporary design make it a great buy, even as a used car.
5. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800:
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is a household name in India.
- The fuel-efficient car has light controls and is fuel efficient.
- It is a compact car, ideal for city traffic. The car comes in many attractive colours and has a 17.78 cm Touch Screen Infotainment System.
- Owners of a used car can enjoy the sharp headlights and Smart Play Studio.
- You will get modern features like keyless entry, Bluetooth-enabled systems, and power windows.
When you want to buy a car but your budget is tight, you can get closer to the dream of having your favourite used car with a low interest rate loan.
Sometimes it is not convenient for every person to buy a new car. In that case, second-hand or used cars can be a good option. The easy availability of a loan for used cars makes it easier than ever before to own a car of your choice.
Check out the used car loan interest rate from Muthoot Capital!
- Top 10 Bikes for Long Rides – Best Touring Bikes in India
- Best Cars Under 5 Lakhs in India
- CNG vs Petrol vs Diesel – Which Car To Opt For
Please feel free to contact us on toll free number or send us your query on our email.