Three Wheeler Loan
Drive home your dream in just 24 hours. Our flexible repayment options, easy installments and hassle free documentation makes us your banker of choice.
- Flexible repayment options, ranging from 12 to 36 months.
- Attractive interest rates.
- Loan approvals in 24 Hrs
- Repayment through any of Muthoot Fincorp branches across the country.
- Instalment can be paid daily/weekly/fortnightly/monthly according to the customer's convenience
- Hassle free loans - no post dated cheques required
- Easy and simple documentation.
- Special schemes to suit your needs.
- Attractive interest rates- 24% (as per applicable scheme)* *
- Self employed person or agriculturist.
- Age between 21 and 65.
- Should own land / building /house property in the name of applicant or guarantor.
- Residence stability: minimum one year in the current address.
- Business stability: minimum one year.
- Valid identity proof: Any one of passport /voters ID card/ driving license/ PAN card
- Valid address proof: Any one of passport / voters ID card/ driving license/ telephone bill/electricity bill/ gas connection bills/ ration card/ LIC policy.
- Asset Proof: Latest land/building/house tax receipt
- Recent passport size photo.
Q: How long will it take to approve the loan?
A: Within 24* hours of completing the documentation.
Q: How much finance can I avail of ?
A: The minimum loan amount is Rs. 20000/- and the maximum is Rs. 1,20,000*, subject to maximum 85%* of the ex show room price.
Q: What are the tenure options?
A: You can choose from any of the well-paced repayment options of 12,18, 24, 30, 36,42 or 48 months
Q: How can I remit the monthly installment?
A: By way of cash (daily / weekly / fortnightly / monthly) according to your cash flow, at any of Muthoot Fincorp branches across the country
Q: Do I have the option of pre-paying the entire loan amount?
A: Yes. You can pre-pay the loan any time, at a nominal charge.
* * In overdue cases Rs 100 for every defaulted installment and late payment penalty at 5% per month of the defaulted installment amount compounded at monthly rests, will be charged, in the event the repayment is not made on the agreed due date.